Thursday, January 20, 2011

uncle blake's house

Last weekend we went up to Bountiful to visit with my parents and Blake and Estee. We had a great time. On Friday we dropped the kids off with Amy, David's sister to play with cousins. They had so much fun, they didn't want to leave. While they were there we went to the Carl Bloch exhibit at BYU and it was awesome. I would highly recommend going if anyone is near BYU. David and I walked around campus and I showed him all of my hideouts. It was fun to reminisce with him.
On Saturday we went sledding with the kids and it was awesome. The kids loved it and it was a great day with great soft snow. We told Eliza that if she can pull the sled up the hill by herself she could go down by herself. It was only about 30 seconds before she was pulling that sled up the hill and would slide down all by herself. She loved it. She did great and had only minor spills.
The hill was perfect enough that I even went down a few times. It was a blast!!


just for David.... he hates this coat I am wearing and I do have a coat that matches the rest of the family, but it doesn't fit around my belly so I had to resort to this ugly one (although I love how warm it is)






5 comments:

Clint Carter said...

That hill is a lot of fun.

Reece said...

Love the snow pictures!! Your hair looks great and the coat doesn't look that bad! Glad you guys are having so much fun with family! We miss you on the island!

Melinda said...

They have the bestest hill!!! Looks like you had a great time.

Susan said...

We had such a wonderful time with you!! We loved the swimming (even though you tried to drown me, the Carl Bloch exhibition (totally recommend it!) the Sensuous Sandwitches (great memories) and the hill. Totally so much fun. thanks for coming down.

Receli said...

That looks like so much fun!!