Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Years 2011

For New Year's Eve we went up to my sister's house in Boise. There were quite the festivities. It was New Years, my brother-in laws birthday and my nieces birthday and a baptism. For New Year's we all had to wear crazy hats and we had a chocolate fountain that the kids loved. We counted down the evening at 10:00 and then we put the kids to bed. David and I fell asleep while putting the kids to sleep. We almost made it to 12:00 but not quite.
We played games, went swimming, watched some football and had a great time. It is so nice to be around family and be apart of their life even for a little bit.








2 comments:

Melinda said...

It was so great having you guys around.

Susan said...

Thanks Melinda and Mike for hosting out crew. We had so much fun playing and talking and EATing!! It so fun to be with all of you. You make my life JOYFUL!!! Happy New Year!!