Tuesday, April 30, 2013

cute things the kids have said

Fenton "This was not my best day ever mom" in disgust before bedtime.

Fenton "you're only a little dumb mom, not a lot of dumb"

Eliza recently learned what sitting "shotgun" meant.  She asked me "can I sit that gun seat mom?"

Aunt Tiff was describing how hard it was to keep her boyfriend Ryan straight from his room mate Ryan.  Aunt Tiff then said "so when I went over to their house and would knock on the door and ask for Ryan, both would come to the door".  Eliza then said "so what did you do.  did you say "where is my love person?".  I thought that was pretty cute.

Fenton was at playgroup learning about the letter J and he was saying all the words that started with J.  He then said "Jewin, that starts with J right, Jewin".  The mom then said "yes Jewin starts with J, but what does Jewin mean?"
Fenton looked at her with complete confididence, " like 'what cha jewin?'" .  I laughed and laughed.  What a cute kid.

2 comments:

Reece said...

hahahahaha! love it!

Susan said...

That is sooo funny!!! I'm laughing all over. Jewin...that has to be the best. He's got the jive!