Monday, April 29, 2013

Miss Eliza

 I have been quite creative with Eliza's hair lately (thanks to pinterest)  I see something and say "I can do that" so I try.  The 1st was for St. Patricks day... it is supposed to be a clover.  Then for Valentines day we did 3 hearts together.  For Easter Eliza wanted me to do an easter egg.  I couldn't quite figure that one out. 

 Eliza and David went to a Daddy daughter dance.  They had so much fun.  Eliza was very excited.  The night before we taught her YMCA just in case.  She went and requested the dance and loved it.  What a fun memory for her and David.

                        The zoo is one of our favorite places to visit and they love the butterfly house.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Nice hair Analee. You are just branching out into all areas!!! You go girl.

Reece said...

awww, Eliza and her dad look so cute! love the coordinated outfits!