Saturday, March 1, 2008

very first blog

Well I have joined the 20th century and have started a blog. Even my dad has a blog so I had to keep up with him.
David and I are still in Charleston South Carolina and Eliza is 14 months old. She is the joy of our lives.
David has applied to med-school and we are still waiting to hear back from MUSC. He interviewed there and he will get an answer soon. He also has an interview at USC next month. We should really hear with in the next month if he is accepted at either school. it is a long waiting game.
I was just released as YW president. It is mixed feelings but I am glad to be back in RS.
I was volunteer coaching at Daniel island 10 year old girls basketball. They asked me to coach the allstars. crazy huh.
I am also about 15 weeks pregnant.
well that will catch you up a little.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

You didn't tell me you were released. Who did they put in? What do they have you doing now?

You can comment on your own blog you know, to answer all my questions.

Glad you are blogging. It will help all of us out HERE stay connected to you out THERE.

kelli said...

Analee,
I am so glad you started a blog, that way we can keep up to date with each others lives! You have a lot going on in your life. Congrats on the pregnancy! 2 are a lot of fun. I can't believe how big your little girl is! She is very cute! I hope your husband hears about med school soon! I am Y.W. pres right now, if you have any ideas please send them my way, I need all the help I can get! You can check us out on www.trentpackerfamily.blogspot.com

Clint Carter said...

Congratz on the new blog!

Rachael said...

Glad you have joined the blogging world.

Susan said...

Yippee!! Blogging makes it fun and easy to hear what you are doing and see PICTURES of all your activities.You're in my favorites now. Love MOM

Rachel Durazzani said...

Yahoo! Glad you have a blog. Saw it on Facebook and had to take a look.

I just called as YM's president (last Sunday) so any tips would be great!

Your little girl is a doll and congrats on number two. Take a look at our blog if you get a chance: durazfam.blogspot.com!