Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rainbow

The weather was crazy yesterday with really big dark storm clouds but you could still see the sun streaming through the clouds. It was perfect conditions for a rainbow and there was a beautifully full one right outside our window. I felt like I could have walked to the end of it. It was beautiful. I told Eliza that it was the way Heavenly Father tells us he loves us. She just kept saying "mom I need to sit on the rainbow, I need to slide down the rainbow" "Can I touch it" It was really cute.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

how nice to see from your big window. Rainbows are facinating ,aren't they?

Tiffany Gremmert said...

Wow that is an amazing picture. I love that Eliza needs to sit on a rainbow and slide down it. Do you remember that little song that goes "Say say oh playmate, come out and play with me. Climb up my apple tree. Slide down my rainbow! into my bedroom door and we will be best friends forever more more more more more." Well it made me think of that.

Lizi Bates said...

Ohhh I love stormy weather! It's actually 'cold' in Florida today...I don't think it got above 60 degrees! I can't believe I've never met Eliza...she sounds adorable. Please tell her I'll go sit on a rainbow with her anytime :)

Susan said...

Tiff, how funny that you would remember that song. I love the pictures. They are beautiful. I remember when I was in Florida with Rachael that almost every day it would rain and make this huge full rainbow. I'd watch for it every day. Thanks God for your love and those rainbows.