Wednesday, November 18, 2009

trying to accessorize

David had a Gala for his program in school so we had an opportunity to get dressed up and have an evening out.
It has been noticed that I don't have the best fashion sense, and it is true, so for this Gala I wanted to try to be fashionable. I went shopping for several days to find the dress, shoes and accessories and this is what I came up with.
We got a babysitter and had a great evening. We had dinner, there was 3 speakers, and then a slide show. There was dancing at the end, but everything else was finished at 11:30 so we had to hurry home to our babysitter. We barely caught the last train to our house. We wish we could have stayed for dancing but it was still nice to see David amongst his piers and to get dressed up and go to a Gala.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

you look beautiful~!!! nice job in accessorizing!

Receli said...

You look fab!!! I love occassionally getting all dressed up. It must have been fun!

Tiffany Gremmert said...

Wow! you rocked it! Love the long necklace you found and your hair looks great with the flower! I wish I could have seen you in person. Good job ACCESSORIZING!

Jonathan Osorio said...

Way to go you two! I wish there was a picture of both of you together, ...no matter....Ana, you look fabulous, smashing! (pretend I'm saying this with a british accent!)

Matt and Debbie said...

lol. You are so funny!! And beautiful!!