Saturday, November 14, 2009

random things

Here are some random things going on in my life...
Fenton knows how to open the fridge, now remember that the fridge is only about 2 1/2 feet tall, so that is entertaining for us.
He just tried ketchup for the first time... he loved it,,, he loves dipping, but what little kid doesn't?
Eliza has a little English accent, it is not as cute as it sounds,, a little whiny
They call ladybugs "ladybirds" ...weird
The cold water out of the tap is so cold it hurts my hands to wash them, it is that cold of water.
All baby wipes are not created equal. I tried to get the cheap brand and I hated them. They wouldn't even wipe with my hand, without any more details, I didn't like them so much that I started mopping with them just so I could go through them quickly. I learned that I spend the little extra money to not dread changing a diaper any more that one would already dread to change poo. I actually am excited now because I will be able to use my new, brand names wipes. (if there are mothers out there, they know what I am talking about) I am not one to buy name brand things normaly, but these wipes were that bad, like the size of 2 toilet paper squares. How am I supposed to wipe off poo effectively and efficiently with that???

5 comments:

Receli said...

Good decision on getting better wipes!!

Melinda said...

I"m a chucklin'. I still buy wipes........actually the huge box from Costco.

JonathanJeni said...

Fingernails, of course.

Clint Carter said...

When you mentioned the cheap wipes I immediately knew what you were talking about. We tried the cheap ones once and they were slippery and they smelled really weird. We bought Name Brand Wipes from that day on. My memory of the bad wipes is so vivid that I can almost smell them now.

Susan said...

That is so funny. It's amazing what you're willing to put up with and what you're not. I would have given a lot of money to just have throw-way diapers! After rinsing diapers in the toilet for the 1st 30 days after having a baby, there was nothing much else that made me squeemish. Even now....