Sunday, October 10, 2010

Eliza's 1st testimony

Today was the 1st time that Eliza bore her testimony in sacrament meeting. We have been practicing with her for a while. She showed interest in bearing her testimony a couple of months ago and so we taught her and we practised. She went right up there and said her testimony. I didn't help her or say anything and she was amazing. I almost started to cry. What a special little girl that we have. She truly is naive and beautiful. I feel so blessed to have her as my daughter.

4 comments:

Reece said...

She was wonderful!! It was so sweet and I know you guys are very proud.

Receli said...

That is a big milestone :)

Melinda said...

those are special moments.

Susan said...

I am totally amazed at the little testimonies the children have. I'm so glad that you are teaching her how to express those special feelings that she has. She is a beautiful child!