Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Eliza's first day of school

 Eliza is finally in Kindergarten. I feel like she has been ready forever.  She loves school and she loves being with her friends all day.  She was so excited to wear jeans to school.  The only bummer was that the 1st day of school was only a half day and she said she was bored.  She just wanted to go to a full day of school.  She goes to school until 3:30 everyday.  She was a little cranky the first couple of days after school because she was tired and it was a long day but she has adjusted well.  I thought it was funny because the 1st week the teacher really made a effort to get them used to not being with their moms so they read stories and made craft projects to remind them that they were ok.  They had a special table to go if they were sad or missed their moms or dads..... Eliza didn't even look back when she went to school.  Had no problem saying good bye to me.  She wants to go to school by herself and walk from the corner by herself.  She if very independant.  I think she is very special and I am a little sad to share my special person with someone else, but I know that this will make her even more special.



No comments: