Tuesday, October 2, 2012

David's 32 birthday

David had a very uneventful birthday.  He was working the night shift that week so he came home at 8 AM and slept until 3:30.  Eliza came home from school and I quickly put candles on the cake, sang to him and ate cake and ice cream... then he went back to sleep.  We really didn't do anything exciting on his birthday but he and I went to the BSU Michigan State football game in August and had a great time.  I  told David it was his birthday present.
For his cake I made a oreo frosting and it turned out quite well.  Even he was surprised.
Happy Birthday David.

2 comments:

Susan said...

How old is that boy??? Man he's getting pretty aged. I hate that we are adults and can't have a fun birthday anymore. You'll have to make the most of it on the next weekend you have free. Happy Darn Good Old Birthday, David!!!!!

Reece said...

The frosting was AWESOME! thanks for sharing!