Sunday, October 21, 2012

Regrets

A couple of weeks ago I was talking to David that I had a regret in my life.  I had never had really short hair and I would not want to be 70 years old and always wonder if I would have liked short hair.  I know that it is something super stupid to have a regret.  It is something that I can change and it won't hurt me or I won't be doing anything really wrong, so why not.
During conference one of the apostles talked about regrets.  He mainly talked about spending time with our families, but I just heard regret.  This is my only life I get and I want to at least try this so... I did it.  I cut my hair.
1.  I don't know if I love how it looks on me.
2.  How often did I really "do" my hair when it was longer, maybe 4 times a month.
3.  David claims that he likes short hair.
4.  I use less shampoo.
5.  I don't have any stray hairs all over my floor, tub, clothes, bed, everywhere. 
6.  I have no hair to get in my way while doing dishes, sewing, sitting, sleeping.
7.  I like the easiness of short hair.


I am getting used to it and like it more and more each day.  I know that my hair will grow into a cute hair style I can do.  SO... no more regrets.

7 comments:

Joanne said...

Your beautiful no matter what!

Clint Carter said...

I've always regretted not having long hair.....

Melinda said...

I think its very classy. always wear earrings with short hair.

Jonathan Osorio said...

It looks great Ana! We sure miss you guys!

Jonathan Osorio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tawni Williams said...

I think it's super cute! Either way your hair grows sooooo fast... you wouldn't have to deal if you didn't like it - but I think it's cute

Reece said...

I love it! I wish I was as brave!