Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Dad's big weekend at BYU.

 We went to BYU homecoming for my dad's award.  We had a great week there with the whole family.  We went to the witches village and saw all sorts of fun halloween things and witches.  We bought a metal spiderman lunchbox and a blow pop gun, and a little purse with a kitty for Eliza.  I loved the vintage toys.

 At Bridal vale falls with the cousins.
 Eliza and Cassidy were inseperable.
 my cute kids
 
 My dads name on the plaque already.  We are so proud.
 The fancy luncheon.  We were so glad that kids weren't there.  David and I really enjoyed the dinner and was super excited for my dad.
 At the BYU homecoming parade.  Carter stole the show. He walked and danced around like that for about an hour.  He was super freaking cute.
My parents convertible in the parade. 
I was glad to go back to utah and see my family again.  I had to travel with the kids alone and it was pretty hard with Carter.  He wanted his own seat.  It turned out fine in the end but I don't  want to do that very often. 
Congratulations to my dad who is a great example to me.  He has touched so many peoples lives and helped so many.  He is always thinking of how he could maximize his time by helping others. 
BE GOOD AND DO GOOD

1 comment:

Melinda said...

loved every minute of being with your family!!!!